Friday, March 27, 2009

Meet Molly

She is Great Pyreneese/border collie... Probably. When her head is down she looks like a border collie, when it's up she looks like a Pyreneese(except black). She's about a year old. She is kinda shy and a little nervous. She just relaxed enough to lay down about 15 minutes ago. She kept wanting to hide is the bushes in the backyard. She doesn't like loud noises. The girls love her and Coco has been very nice...so far. She's about the same length and heighth as Jasper was, but she's probably at least 20 pounds heavier.

1 comment:

The Berry's Patch said...

You're as bad as me. I hope she doesn't have the energy of a border collie. You should have said something...I would have given you Cass. I'm finding it too hard to exercise her with all the homework I have. She is going nuts. :-)

Followers